IMPORTANT NOTE: This specific Formula is sent DIRECTLY from Europe and packaging is in Dutch. Please allow for any postal delays and allow extra time for delivery. We estimate approximately 5 days but to be safe, we recommend to always allow for customs delays
Infant formula – from 6 months
- A2 organic goat’s milk (beneficial protein composition with A2 beta-casein)
- all the important nutrients
- contains only Lactose
- GOS (from organic lactose)
- organic quality
- contains DHA (a legal requirement for infant formula) – DHA belongs to the group of omega-3 fatty acids
Goat’s milk is becoming increasingly popular and has been used for food around the world for thousands of years. Already back in 2012, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) concluded that goat’s milk is also safe for use in formulae.
HiPP organic goat’s milk formula contains prebiotic GOS to support the developing digestive system
- less colic
- increased stool frequency, softer stool consistency, and stool colour similar to that of breastfed infants
- promotes the growth of bifi dobacteria and lactobacilli
A fatty acid spectrum inspired by nature
- thanks to palmitic acid, which is the predominant fatty acid in human milk
- optimum ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 LCPs (DHA and ARA8
- important for brain and nerve tissue development, as well as visual development
- similar to the protein composition of human milk, it is easier to digest than that of cow’s milk
- another special feature of goat’s milk is that it is naturally high in A2 beta-casein
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose*, calcium carbonate, fish oil1, potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, L-tyrosine , L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid , sodium selenite, vitamin K, potassium iodide, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming1. Contains DHA (as required by law for all infant formulas) DHA belongs to the omega-3 fatty acid family.