HIPP HA Hypoallergic Stage 2 Follow-on formula - from 6 months onwards
In stock now!
HiPP HA is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of babies at risk of or with milk protein allergies. The milk protein in HiPP HA is divided into simple molecules (hydrolyzed) and subjected to ultrafiltration to prevent and reduce the risk of allergies triggered by milk protein.
- Hydrolyzed protein
- Natural lactic acid culture L. fermentum (originally obtained from breast milk)*
- Prebiotic GOS**: effective support for a healthy gut microbiota
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids (ALA), important for brain and nerve cells
- Higher content of iron for cognitive developement
- Vitamin A, C and D for the immune System
* Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures which can vary individually.
** Galacto-oligosacchrides derived from lactose
Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil**, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Starch, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galactooligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier: Citric Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides Of Edible Fatty Acids, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum®)¹, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Metafolin (Calcium L-Methylfolate), Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
¹ Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
** Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent inspection bodies
Allergens: Contains milk and milk derivatives