• The newest stage from HiPP
• From 24 months onwards
• 1 can includes 800g (28.21oz) which makes 177 fluid ounces of formula
• Contains Probiotic from natural lactic acid bacteria
• Contains Iodine, Iron, and calcium
• Adheres to HiPP's high quality requirements
• Does not contain maltodextrin, gluten, or starch
• Does not contain soy lecithin
• Contains Prebiotic fibers and LCP (Omega 3 & 6)
• Contains lactose
• No added egg or peanuts
• No steroids, hormones, antibiotics or GMO ingredients
• No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat or preservatives
• Made in Germany for the Dutch market
HiPP Dutch stage 4 Combiotik Junior formula is a nutritionally complete formula, suitable for children from 24 months. Made with carefully selected ingredients that contains protein and fat content that's been adapted to the needs of small children. Formulated with ingredients that are strictly controlled and adhere to HiPP’s high quality requirements. It is made with important minerals and vitamins, such as iron, vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth.
Toddlers need more calcium and vitamin D than adults do and HiPP has tailored their formula with adequate supply of both. Milk and dairy products are particularly important for the healthy growth of your child and are important for healthy bone development. In addition to calcium, HiPP children’s milk also contains iodine and natural lactic acid cultures. This formula is ideal to drink for breakfast, with meals, or for dinner
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides of lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, iron sulphate, lactic acid stabilizer, natural lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacitum ferment) vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
Ratio of Formula to Water
The ratio is 1 to 1. One unpacked scoop of formula (using the scoop provided in every box of formula) to one ounce of water.
Formula Preparation Instructions
1. Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes
2. Boil new clean water using the volumes in the feeding tables below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water
3. Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C
4. Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water
5. Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water
6. Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder
7. Close the bottle
8. Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time
9. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted
10. Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C
11. Always test the temperature
12. Ready to feed!
Can I prepare the formula without boiling the water?
While many parents do not boil the water they are preparing the formula with, it is advised to do so as it can eliminate bacteria.
Store formula powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate
Keep airtight and use within 3 weeks
Do not add extra scoops of powder or mix with anything else (such as regular cow milk)
If left sitting at room temperature, you should use a bottle of prepared formula within 1 hour
If refrigerated, a prepared bottle of formula should be used within 2-12 hours
Expiration date is indicated on each box in the European format Day/Month/Year